Thursday, December 15, 2005

ASP.NET 2.0 Petshop 1.0 Beta version

In one of my previous posts I had mentioned that I was working on migrating the Petshop application to the new release of ASP.NET 2.0. Although I have not done fully with it, I have completed the part related to placing the order which forms the major chunk of application. Parts which remain to be implemented are the search functionality, login / logout funtionality and managing users. Since these features are now implemented separately in 2.0 release, I have delayed their implementation till I finish doing bit of R&D on that aspect of it.

Unfortunately, I am not able to upload the zip file containing the source code and Db scripts to this blog. If anybody is interested in having a look at the modifications I have made they can mail me at vn_nilesh@yahoo.com. I'll be happy to share the code with you. And I hope to get feedback from you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit Apache Spark job from Command Line to HDInsight cluster

Background This is the 3rd part of the Step by Step guide to run Apache Spark on HDInsight cluster. The first part was about provisioning t...